Exploration and Evaluation of the Creative Proposition for a Carbonated Soft Drink Brand
A well-known global beverage brand wanted to drive one of their sub-brand’s value growth to secure market share in a highly competitive market. The client aimed to re-evaluate their current communication strategy and creative proposition to refine it to a more relevant and resonating message to new consumers.
- Consumer generated content via journals and collages to capture needs, consumption moments and drivers; informing hypothesis and stimulus creation
- Development of depth and breadth of messaging and stimulus and workshopping with client to finalize test avenues
- Exploring and collage-style mapping the client’s current brand proposition in the category and the optimal positioning territory for it compared to competitors
- Developing recommendations for strategic positioning and messaging going forward as input to the creative briefing for the advertisement agency
- Creating an optimized communication/ creative proposition
“Thank you for the good collaboration during the entire project. The team really tried to understand our business challenges and objectives and was very flexible in adjusting the flow on the way to get to the insights we were aiming for.”